Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#Attention #Parents : @PampersKandoo #Flushable #Wipes on a Temporary #Price Cut in store @Target


Everyone's talking about the wipes I love the most - Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes! As the name suggests, it's flushable! Not all wipes are, so I was actually surprised when Pampers released the product. I have been looking for wipes that even us, parents, can use and not so long ago, I learned about Pampers Kandoo. I have one in my diaper bag, our cabinet and the bathroom!

Here's the deal, now through Saturday, February 11, 2012 the best pricing on flushable wipes at Target can be found with the Pampers Kandoo 150 count package
and the Pampers Kandoo 400 count package.
• The 150-count package – which comes with a FREE TUB – is $1.00 off.
• The 400-count package has been reduced by 15%. At our local store,
we found this box for under $10!

You must have been waiting for this for a while. Now is the perfect opportunity for you to stock up on the awesome flushable wipes! Remember, it's only available in store.



Disclaimer: The content of this review is based on my knowledge, research and wording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debs Here Mama On A Green Mission All In One Mom Bassgiraffes Thoughts Canadian Mommy Blog Reviews and Giveaways Photobucket Two Classy Chics