Wednesday, July 4, 2012

#Lindt Towson #Store Closed = Sadness

We went to Towson Town Center awhile ago and I was surprised the Lindt store closed already. They must have been there only for a year. I bought once but I go there every time I visit the mall.

I must admit I am a member of Godiva but just because it's the only 'decent' chocolate store my husband saw/knew. I told him I love Lindt and he was so excited to buy me some chocolates for the first time, as I said, awhile ago.

Anyway, as me and my husband see it, they might have closed because low sales which must have resulted due to the following reasons:

1) The competitor brand resides on the ground floor and is well-known since they have been there for a long time.
2) Lindt truffles can be bought at a lower price in some grocery stores and Marshalls alike.
3) There's not a wide range of product lines.
I think Lindt should offer a variety of products and make other items available - the Lindt thins for example, which is my favorite, isn't offered at that store. Though I always make it a point to ask the sellers if they have it, they still didn't offer it. I thought I'd be able to have a new favorite chocolate store, but I guess I have to wait for another Lindt to open. *Sigh*

Well, how about you, what brand of chocolate do you love?

Disclaimer: This review is based on my own knowledge and wording. I was not compensated in any way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debs Here Mama On A Green Mission All In One Mom Bassgiraffes Thoughts Canadian Mommy Blog Reviews and Giveaways Photobucket Two Classy Chics