Monday, February 4, 2013

Thank God for the Christmas Party

My co-workers started teasing me with a kind (but old) guy. He's one of the consultants they're handling. They did it right before I hosted our company's Christmas Party.

That was the night I met my "husband-to-be". We were introduced by a colleague but I wasn't really attracted to him at first. I actually told myself, why can't it be his seatmate? LOL. So, we didn't have much time to chit-chat because I needed to go to the stage to start the program. During one of the games, most of my co-workers started yelling for me to stop. They took the microphone and asked me to join the the apple eating contest and that I be partnered with him. We did, and we won! Then we danced too before the party ended. And then he kissed me, and left some gooey saliva on my cheeks! Spell Y-U-C-K-Y.

I said I didn't really like him at first, but he didn't get my phone number and didn't bother to ask how am I doing for two months. I went gaga over him and that's basically it. Then I started to realize we were destined to be with each other, seriously, I thought there's no such thing as "destiny".

And that is how me and my husband met. What's your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debs Here Mama On A Green Mission All In One Mom Bassgiraffes Thoughts Canadian Mommy Blog Reviews and Giveaways Photobucket Two Classy Chics