Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What Most @Shutterfly #Customers Don't Know

I have been a Shutterfly addict for more than a year now. I've done all my cards - baby shower, birth announcement, baptism, birthday, notecards and almost all sorts of photobooks! Lately, I've been trying to order from their photo gifts line including mouse pad, playing cards, mugs and calendars. Then I thought of getting a Pewter Ornament for this season so I can put it on top on the tree. Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to place the order, but when I got the package! Oh my! The quality's more than what I expected! It's so classy! Even it's storage bag looks expensive! It's definitely worth it! That's what most Shutterfly customers don't know!

  Pewter Ornament
Click here to browse our modern graduation invitations.
View the entire collection of cards.

Once this yuletide season is finished, I'm going to hang it on our door! I need to show it off, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debs Here Mama On A Green Mission All In One Mom Bassgiraffes Thoughts Canadian Mommy Blog Reviews and Giveaways Photobucket Two Classy Chics