Friday, November 18, 2011

Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon When You Take the North "Poll"

My little one's growing fast and I know that each month, each day, each second, she learns, is learning and will be learning new skills! My daughter's almost a year old and I'm done with Mirror Me, Light and Dark, Peek-a-Boo, Roll Around, Tracking Games, Clap Your Hands and Fetch! Now, it's time for more skill-enhancing stuff... with the help of Melissa and Doug educational toys! Recently, I purchased the Large Farm Jumbo Knob Puzzle so she can enhance her perception skills. It's fun to watch try to put the knobs on the puzzle! She can't put it exactly just yet, but I know she will in a few more days! I also got the Alphabet Sound Puzzle, I know it's advance, it says it's for 3 years and up, but I just want her to know the relationship between the sounds and letters!

If you visit Melissa & Doug's website, you'll find an array of infant-to-kid-friendly toys. Now, it's your turn to choose the perfect gift for your child/ren this Christmas! I'm sure they'll be thankful and excited with whatever you give them!

Now, it's time for the exciting part!!! Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best! Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!




Hurry, guys, hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debs Here Mama On A Green Mission All In One Mom Bassgiraffes Thoughts Canadian Mommy Blog Reviews and Giveaways Photobucket Two Classy Chics